It’s a real simple action plan, that’s free, easy to do, easy to follow through and can be modified specially for you.
- DIY – You’ll need:
- 1 piece of poster board (they come in massive sizes which is great, but you can always cut them to size).
- You’ll need some different colored sheets of construction paper.
- Color pencils, markers, crayons whatnot.
- Round thing; like mason jar or other sized circle shaped items that you can trace.
- Old magazines.
- Glue stick. (adheasive of some kind).
- Five goals that you want to accomplish.
- How to – Make your map:
- Step 1: cut out the five different sized circles,
- write down your goals or tasks or ideas in bold letters on the circles you cut out
- And glue them to your poster board
- Then draw at least three solid lines coming out in different directions out from each main idea. Like spiders legs
- And list out the supporting ideas, or the steps you’d need to take to reach that goal.